DATABASE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAMMING – Y700300 • Database Application Development and Programming prepares students for employment as junior programmers, computer programmer assistants and computer programming specialists. The program also provides supplemental training for individuals previously or currently employed in these occupations.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150|
|CTS0041||Computer Programmer Assistant||300|
DATABASE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAMMING – Y700300
$22.20 hourly, $46,200. annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• MTA Database Administration Fundamentals: Exam 98-364.
• MTA Software Development Fundamentals: Exam 98-361.
Program Length: 1200 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.