DIGITAL MEDIA/MULTI MEDIA – K100200 • Are you looking for a great and creative hands-on learning experience with a broad foundation of knowledge and skills to prepare you for employment in the digital world? Become a production assistant or a digital, multimedia or graphic designer.
Learn current software used in the industry including the Adobe Creative Suite…
Premiere Pro for video editing
Flash for animation
Photoshop for image editing and scanning
Dreamweaver for web page design.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|DIG0081||Theory and Foundations of Design||150|
|DIG0082||Multimedia Digital/Print Designer||300|
|DIG0083||Multimedia Web Interactive Designer||300|
|DIG0084||Multimedia Integrated Producer Designer||300|
DIGITAL MEDIA/MULTI MEDIA – K100200
$21.22 hourly, $44,150 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
Prepare for industry certification exams in:
• Adobe Certified Expert (Premiere Pro)
• Adobe Certified Associate (Dreamweaver)
• Adobe Certified Associate (Flash)
• Adobe Certified Associate (Photoshop)
Program Length: 1,050 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.