FACIALS SPECIALTY – I120424 • The Facials Specialty program prepares you for employment as a facial specialist. Upon completion of the program, you take the state certification examination.
Laboratory activities constitute the main portion of this program and follow the safety and sanitation standards of the industry. You will learn many skills ranging from sanitation, hair removal, skin analysis and Florida law.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|CSP0265||Facials/Skin Care Specialists||260|
FACIALS SPECIALTY – I120424
$13.77 hourly, $28,640 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• Florida Licensed Facial Specialist
Program Length: 260 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m
(additional days & times may be added)
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.