LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST – B072000 • Working in the legal field is extremely interesting and rewarding. This program prepares you for employment in law firms, clerk of court offices, corporate and judicial legal offices. You will learn all aspects of office procedures.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150|
|OTA0041||Front Desk Specialist||300|
|OTA0050||Legal Administrative Specialist||450|
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST – B072000
$20.27 hourly, $42,170 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
• Microsoft Office Master (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook—must pass all four)
Program Length: 1,050 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.