NAIL SPECIALTY – I120414 • The Nails Specialty program prepares you for employment as a nail technologist and to take the state examination.
Laboratory activities using industry equipment and processes are an integral part of this program.
You will learn many skills including advanced nail technique, salon management, and Florida law.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|CSP0015||Manicurists and Pedicurists||240|
NAIL SPECIALTY – I120414
$9.24 hourly, $19,220 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• Florida Licensed Nail Specialist
Program Length: 240 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m
(additional days & times may be added)
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.