PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – H170500 • It is no surprise that Pharmacy Techs are in high demand in Collier County given our large population of baby boomers who depend on medication as part of their wellness system.
In this program you will learn medical compounding, terminology, patient records, and all you need to know to operate a pharmacy under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
It is recommended that program completers take the National Pharmacy Technician Certification exam offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|HSC0003||Basic Healthcare Worker||90|
|Pharmacy Technician 1
Pharmacy Technician 2
Pharmacy Technician 3
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – H170500
$14.10 hourly, $29,320 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Program Length: 1,050 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.