PHLEBOTOMY – H170302 • The Phlebotomy course offers hands-on experiences in the classroom lab.
Gain expertise in phlebotomy procedures (blood drawing), and specimen collection and processing.
Develop communication, interpersonal and professional skills.
Learn industry standards and current trends.
Completers can become certified by the National Career Association. Visit their website: click here
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|HSC0003||Basic Healthcare Worker||90|
PHLEBOTOMY – H170302
$14.29 hourly, $29,730 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• National Certification Examination for Phlebotomy Administered by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists
Program Length: 165 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.