PRACTICAL NURSING – H170607 • This program is excellent preparation for your future as a Practical Nurse.
Clinical experiences in the program….
Develop your skills in providing care for the physical and emotional needs of patients, including the administration of medications, therapeutic treatments and rehabilitation assistance.
Plan and administer nursing care to patients in hospitals, extended care facilities, physicians’ offices, health-care agencies and private homes.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|PRN0098||Practical Nursing Foundations 1||300|
|Practical Nursing Foundation 2
Medical Surgical Nursing 1
Medical Surgical Nursing 2
Comprehensive Nursing and Transitional Skills
PRACTICAL NURSING – H170607
$19.97 hourly, $41,540 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• National Council for Licensure Exam (NCLEX)
Program Length: 1,350 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.