We appreciate your interest in choosing Lorenzo Walker Technical College as your post secondary school. With over twenty-five programs, LWTC is an excellent choice to help you meet your educational and training goals.
Our faculty and staff members are focused on providing rigorous and challenging state-of-the-art career and technical programs that prepare our students with the knowledge, skills and behaviors expected by Collier County employers.
Please visit with one of our Advisors to plan your educational program at LWTC. You can be assured that your educational experience at LWTC will provide a solid base on which to build your future success.
An Advisor is available to answer your questions,
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Call 377-0900 if you have questions or need assistance.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Consult with a workforce education advisor for specific program admission information. Workforce education advisors are available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment, contact (239) 377-0915.
3. Pay a $40.00 non-refundable school application fee (good for one year and one program enrollment).
4. Take the Wonderlic or Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) unless exempt.
5. A workforce education advisor will review your application file, test scores and will notify you of next steps.
6. Upon acceptance, you will need to complete the registration process and pay the semester tuition and lab fees.
APPLY ONLINE NOW