Financial Aid information is available to all students. Students who are interested in applying for Federal Student Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov.
SOURCES OF FINANCIAL AID
The following sources of financial assistance may be available to qualified students:
FEDERAL PELL GRANTS
The Federal Pell Grant is gift assistance based on financial need that does not need to be repaid. To be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, you must meet the following requirements each academic year:
• Complete a FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov.
• Be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
• Enroll in an eligible program
• Have a Pell-eligible Expected Family Contribution (EFC), as determined by FAFSA.
• Have not previously received a bachelor’s degree.
• Must not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant or loan program.
• Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress. 2019-2020, awards range from $657 to $6195.
CareerSource Education Grants
Florida Bright Futures
Understand Financial Aid – How Financial Aid Works