NETWORK SUPPORT SERVICES – B078000 • This program is designed to present networking education to give students the knowledge and skills that can be applied toward entry level ICT careers and also CCENT and CCNA certifications. It is primarily designed for CISCO Networking Academy students who are looking for career oriented information and communication technology skills.
|COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||HOURS|
|OTA0040||Information Technology Assistant||150|
|EEV0504||Computer Support Assistant||150|
|CTS0022||Network Support Help Desk Assistant||150|
|CTS0023||Network Support Administrator||150|
|CTS0024||Senior Network Administrator||150|
|CTS0029||Wireless Network Administrator||150|
|EEV0317||Data Communications Analyst||150|
NETWORK SUPPORT SERVICES – B078000
$41.43 hourly, $86,170 annual
Compare cost of program to future earnings
• Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Network+
• Cisco IT Essentials Certificate
Program Length: 1,050 hours
FALL & SPRING HOURS:
M – F, 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Hours may vary
Students must take the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE). In lieu of the TABE test, applicants who possess a college degree at the associate in applied science level or higher may submit proof of a U.S. college degree from a regionally accredited institution.
1. Meet with an advisor to discuss career programs.
2. Complete an application, and pay a $30.00 non-refundable application fee. The application fee is valid for one year.
3. Complete Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test if required.
• Students who self-identify with a disability will be referred to Specialized Student Services.