Specialized Student Services

Title Here

Accommodations may be available to students with disabilities through the Specialized Student Services Department.

Specialized individual assistance may include:

  • Career Counseling
  • Enrollment/Registration
  • Accessing Financial Aid
  • Agency Referrals


  • Classroom
  • Testing
  • State Exams
  • Industry Certification Exams

Fundamental Skills:

  • Employability
  • Job Seeking
  • Job Retention
  • Self-Advocacy

Students who self-identify
Students referred to LWTC through the CCPS transition process
Students referred by other agencies such as Vocational Rehabilitation, VA, or David Lawrence Center

Disabilities may include:
Learning Disability
Physical Disability
Deaf or Hearing Impaired
Emotional/Mental Health Disability
Blind or Visually Impaired

If you have or think you have a disability, please contact Specialized Student Services:
Lynn Bedrava (239) 377-0913

You will need to provide documentation of your disability and complete the Request for Accommodations Form. If needed, assistance with acquiring documentation may be available.

To initiate the process, you will need to complete the Accommodations Request Form.

Dual-enrollment allows 11th and 12th grade students to earn high school credit and post-secondary training in various career programs. For additional information call Darlene Crete at (239) 377-0942.

This off-campus program provides hands-on career exploration experiences and life skills instruction. For additional information call Anne Fredette or Bridget Parliament at (239) 261-2415 Ext.308.